It longs to see more. To feel more.
God has suddenly opened new doors in my life. New experiences.
Doors and experiences that are scary and tempting. Ones I am not entirely sure how to deal with.
Life has become sudden and wonderful. Life IS sudden and wonderful.
It has good and bad.
My mind has become a canvas. A canvas filled with dark colors and light ones.
A canvas that can be too easily painted on or too easily tainted.
My dreams and inspirations are very real and like myself are always changing.
I am always asking God, "where am I?" and "how should I deal with this?".
He always has an answer.
He is always there to save the day.
He is always there for me to talk to.
To be with.
God is ALWAYS there for me.
Through thick and thin.
Whether I can feel him or not.
He teaches me.
He picks me up.
He PROTECTS me.
God is always there to help me CHANGE me and my mind so that I can be a better version of me.
All our minds whether we like to think it or not can be easily tainted.
God protects, guides, and leads us to where we need to be and what we need to see and think.
He is our shepherd and we his sheep.
Psalm 95:7 (ESV) - "For he is our God, and we are the people of his pasture, and the sheep of his hand."
~With love K
No comments:
Post a Comment