Sunday, January 18, 2015

Are you the Same? Pt.1

Are you the same?
Do you feel the way I do?
Could you possibly understand?
Am I being real about this?
How to go about this?
Are we on the same page here? 
Speaking in the same context?
Speaking in different context?
My heart, I wear on my sleeve.
Still a school girl I get that.
It's not right for me yet.
Do you understand?
Somehow I know you do.
It's ridiculous, but it's not. Just FEELS that way.
FEELS. Now that is something else.
Can I trust how I feel?
My head and heart have to work together in this.
To overcome.
Why? It is smarter that way.
We humans can make love so ugly sometimes or we can pursue it the way it is supposed to be done...
with actual LOVE.
~Love K

Written 1/23/15

No comments:

Post a Comment