Please, let me in.
For I tire of my box and bread crumbs.
It is cold and I want to see what is inside that palace you call home.
I want to sit next to your roaring fires.
And eat more of that delicious meat you give me on occasion.
My dream is to curl up next to that nice, warm, giant that you call "father".
Don't get me wrong, I am happy with my warming box and towels, but I had rather be indoors with you.
Oh, won't you let me in.
I will be good though I might pee on your carpet.
I will continue to bring you yummy wildlife snacks whenever you let me out.
Please oh please let me in... oh well... I will continue to try... continue to be with you.
Until then, I will be out the door meowing in the cold.
Sincerely,
your cat.
Written by, Katie
No comments:
Post a Comment